We carry out the restoration of machines from basket cases to whichever level the owner desires. This can be:
- » To full concours
- » To “oily rag” tidy and running
- » To “usable” involving mechanical recommisioning only to MOT standard
- » Machine preperation for MOT
- » General servicing (over 25 year old bikes only – we don’t do Modern!)
- » Trouble shooting and running problems sorted
- » Engine, gearbox, wheels, brakes rebuilt and refurbished
- » New cables made to suit
- » Supplies of consumables – see our Main Menu for links
Please feel free to contact us with your requirements and we will be happy to discuss with you. Discretion is always assured. We specialise in Scott engines of course, and for anything larger we are very selective which projects we take on.
Any other questions?
We will do our best to answer any question, query or concern you may have over the process and our capability. Feel free to use our contact page and call or email, we are happy to offer advice and you are always guaranteed an honest answer.